Ideal candidates for CoolSculpting by Zeltiq are relatively fit, but have some modest-size fat bulges that are not easily reduced through diet and exercise. They are seeking spot reduction for specific areas of fat, but are not considering a surgical procedure.
Can you pinch an inch?
CoolSculpting™ by Zeltiq™ is not a way to lose weight or treat obesity, and it is not a substitute for invasive methods like liposuction.
During a consultation, your CoolSculpting expert can talk with you about whether you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting™ by Zeltiq™ procedure.
You are a candidate for CoolSculpting™ if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Are you within 5 to 35 pounds of your ideal body weight?
- Do you have unwanted bulges in the abdomen, love handle, inner thigh, or back areas?
- Do you want subtle, natural-looking results?
- Do you want a procedure with little to no pain or discomfort?
- Do you need a procedure with no downtime?
- Do you prefer a natural process over drugs, chemicals, or surgery?
Areas of Treatment
- Upper Abs
- Lower Abs
- Love Handles
- Bra Line
As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold. This soon dissipates. Many people read, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their treatment.